Sunday, November 05, 2006

Redneck Envy

I am nearly as polar opposite a redneck as one may find. Well, not so wasp-y that I have 5 names or anything but still. I do, however, have some envy for the colorful venacular. This afternoon I watched Ron White and Jeff Foxworthy. Things I wish I could get away with saying:

(commentary on the culinary skills of his new wife, Ron White give his dinner to his dog.) So Sluggo starts licking his butt. My wife comes in and says "what is he doing?" so I told her "I think he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth."

(commentary on the difference between men smelling things and women smelling things.) So he leaned over it and took a whiff and said "whoooeee! That would knock a vulture off a gut wagon!"

Which, if you read my previous post, was my freezer yesterday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo! ;)
hey... what brainsick comments!
what do you consider about it?

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home