Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just Wrong

Dear Hardy's of Austrailia Wine-in-a-Box Manufacturers,
I know that simply by virtue of purchasing wine in a box that I am putting myself into a segmented consumer class, and your product was on sale making my taste even more questionable, but I am fairly certain that wine which is not being marketed as actual vinegar should have the color "Specimen from a Kidney Failure Patient.

Were this a glass of expensive tawny port? Perhaps. Try again, but I won't.

Love,

Jocelyn

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
David

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
Jimmy

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this place, where people can leave their ideas and opinions, it's great!With the best regards!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resource. keep it up!!Thanks a lot for interesting discussion, I found a lot of useful information!With the best regards!
Frank

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home