Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Things I Hate and am Perfectly Entitled To; Part 2

Honestly, there aren't that many things I hate. But my cat does this at least 3 times a day. And no, it's not about the dish because I've gotten ones with the approximate diameter of trash can lids so it's not a whisker thing so don't email me suggestions of the like. He will only eat of the floor. Speaking of garbage cans, don't you think it's interesting that the universally accepted symbol for a trash recepticle is still a silver can with a lid, ala Oscar the Grounch, even though no one uses them any more and would bet my kids have never even seen one like that?
These are the things I think about now that I am working from home. Don't you wish you were married to me so I could talk to you about metal garbage cans and what the cat did when you were at work? I thought so. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I think it's because cats basically eat one piece of their food at a time.

It's confusing for them to look into a whole bowl of food and pick just one piece. So if he/she knocks them on the floor against a white background, it can see and eat one piece at a time.

It's the same theory behind the reason zebras travel in herds. To a lion or tiger, it just looks like a big jumble of moving stripes.

I just made all this up, but it seems reasonable.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Total Stranger Who is All Into Your Business For No Reason said...

You're obviously giving the cat too much food. If you give him the proper amount, it doesn't matter if he eats it off the floor because he will eat it all and the end result will be: no food on the floor. My cat also eats one piece of food at a time, off the floor. But I only give her the amount she will eat so I don't end up with a big mess.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Please Note said...

Signature on above post should read: "Total Stranger Who is All Into Your Business for no Reason"

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

car insurance los angeles
free car insurance quote
car insurance for mexico
car insurance uk
car insurance in new jersey
texas car insurance
new york car insurance
car insurance rats
geico car insurance quote
compare car insurance
cheap online car insurance quote
cheap car insurance online
mercury car insurance
state farm car insurance
collector car insurance
car insurance rats
car insurance quote
cheap car insurance quote
buy car insurance online
churchil
l car insurance

buy car insurance online
best car insurance quote
teen car insurance
car insurance chicago
budget car insurance
low cost car insurance
car insurance los angeles
online car insurance
low car insurance
churchil
l car insurance


http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
washington car insurance

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motorola Razr

motorola razr v3
Cingular Ringtones
Pay Day Loan
Stop Smoking
Quit Smoking
Mosquito Ringtone
Free Nokia Ringtone
Nokia Ringtones
Polyphonic Ringtones
Nokia Ringtones
iphone
Free Ringtones
Pay Day Loan
Car Loan

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home