Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The things part 1

Busy. And, Busy.
I know it old news since I moved here.
Seriously, I have no other words to say.
My father is my super rockstar saving grace.
My husband is my anchor, which is kind of sad because he has always been the one holding my kite string but I am not flying much these days.
My brother he is my barometer, and scale.
My mother is my hero. I don't know how she did this. Or how she still does.
My Auntie is coming to visit me! Yay!
The cousin baby is going home! Yay!
It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or empty, "it's a beautiful glass".
The work and the stuff and the things, I hope all of it can stop being how it is now
so I can tell all of you more than writing on my stupid dumb website how much I love all of you and stop being tired of the phone and talking, to get back to a place where you would wish I would shut up again.
Talk amongst yourselves, I'll be okay. I promise.

Love,
The redhead in key west

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home