Wednesday, October 26, 2005

things to remember when planning a vacation in hurricane season

Think about how you speak to a hotel manager who has just been up to her ankles in corrosive detergent and sewage for the last 6 1/2 hours slagging it out with an industrial squeegee.
I, too, am disappointed that your vacation has been cancelled. I'll reflect upon it while I help my staff fill out thier FEMA forms for relief and trade jobs with them so they can get relief supplies. You know, like food and water.
I know how to bite my tounge, it hurts a little, but it works wonder in a world turned upside down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

November spamalanche bears down on PC users
Consumers should gird for a big wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks leading to Thanksgiving, when the amount of spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security ...
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans for quick and hassle-free service.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home