Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ready

Since Missy Elliot says it's a good idea and because I'm getting married day after tomorrow, I went and got my hair and nails done at Headlines off Duval. After the magnanimous Sissy finished my nails I went out to smoke with Jonathon before getting the do done, and discussed having red hair, why my son is so tall, and Duran Duran.

Above the hair washing sinks are a row of wigs on mannequin heads, with little notes attached. Happiness is watching the 801 girls picking up thier hair-do's in street clothes before the show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous heather said...

ok, I admire a woman who gets her hair/nails done a full two days before her wedding...

speaking of which....

congrats! much joy! love and kisses to you and the mistah!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home